Friday, January 6, 2017

About me... (Post 1)

My name is Analese and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently a senior in high school and have yet to decided where I'm going to college, but I'm debating between The University of Illinois and Indiana University. I'm going into college as an undecided major, but I know in the future I want to pursue a career that benefits society and helps people in some way. I'm a very hard working and goal oriented person, and like to challenge myself. I'm the captain of the Varsity Poms team at my high school, and this year is my third year on the team. My freshman year I was on the Junior Varsity team. I started dancing in 7th grade, but before then I did gymnastics until I was about 10. I live with both of my parents,  my brother who's a sophomore, and my dog, Willy. The biggest influences in my life are my parents, my friends, my teammates, and my coaches. They're the reason why I am the person I am today. My goals in life are to be the best person I can be and to hopefully make an impact.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you wanting to be the best person you can be! And you want to know the goodnews? You already do make an impact! So you don't have to be hopeful for that, instead you get to think about what that impact will be. Each day. each moment you are making a difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete